Call for Abstracts
The 10th International Symposium of Dental Enamel (Enamel 10) will take place on May 8-12, 2022 at the Oglebay Resort and Conference Center, Wheeling, WV, USA.
The symposium website is up and running @ https://www.enamelx.org/.
We hope you will consider submitting an abstract for Enamel 10. The deadline for the abstract submission is November 15, 2021.
The Abstract Submission form is now active @ https://www.enamelx.org/abstract. We ask you to prepare and upload your abstract using the following guidelines:
1) The abstract should fit on one Letter page - 8.5”x11” (216x279 mm), using Arial or Calibri font size 11, single space and 1.5 space between the sections and paragraphs with 1” (25.4 mm) margins.
2) The title length must not exceed 15 words. The first letters of each word in the abstract should be capitalized.
3) Authors list: Full first name, middle initial and last names of each author shall be provided. Presenter’s name must be in bold.
4) Affiliations: affiliations of all authors including their department, institution, city, state/province (if applicable), and country should be provided. The affiliations shall be indicated by superscript digits next to the authors’ names. We ask that you list only primary affiliations.
5) Body of the abstract must not exceed 350 words. The abstract should contain background information, statement of the scientific question, brief description of the methods, results and conclusions.
The document filename must be the Last name (surname) of the presenting author.
We also ask you to complete the rest of the fields in the submission form.
Detailed instructions are posted on the Abstract Submission Site https://www.enamelx.org/abstract.
Elia, Pam and Alex, Co-Chairs – Enamel 10