Deadline for abstract submission is November 15, 2021
First Name *
Last Name *
Presenters who are graduate/professional students, postdocs or junior faculty will be considered for a Travel Award to help defray the cost of the meeting. If you are eligible, please indicate your career stage.
The ENAMEL conferences adhere to the principles of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) for its participants.
Travel awards will be available to enhance the participation of individuals with disabilities and individuals from racial and ethnic groups that are under-represented in the sciences. For the latter, in the United States, the following terms are used for this: Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian, other Pacific Islander and Sexual orientation and gender identity minorities.
In Canada the following under-represented groups will be considered: Women, Indigenous people, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Ethnic minorities, and Sexual orientation and gender identity minorities.
If you are eligible to be considered for an EDI Travel Award, please list one of the above under-represented groups.
SUBMISSION - 2 STEPS
We are asking that you prepare and upload your abstract in Word using the following guidelines.
1) The abstract should fit on one Letter page - 8.5”x11” (216x279 mm), using Arial or Calibri font size 11, single space and 1.5 space between the sections and paragraphs with 1” (25.4 mm) margins.
2) The title length must not exceed 15 words. The first letters of each word in the title should be capitalized.
3) Authors list: Full first name, middle initial and last names of each author shall be provided. Presenter’s name must be in bold.
4) Affiliations: affiliations of all authors including their department, institution, city, state/province (if applicable), and country should be provided. The affiliations shall be indicated by superscript digits next to the authors’ names. We ask that you list only primary affiliations.
5) Body of the abstract must not exceed 350 words. The abstract should contain background information, statement of the scientific question, brief description of the methods, results and conclusions.
The document filename must be the Last name (surname) of the presenting author.
Cut and paste the appropriate intormation from your Word document into the fields below and click on the SUBMIT button.
Abstract Title *
Enter title - length must not exceed 115 characters with spaces (approx. 15 words). The first letters of each word in the abstract should be capitalized.
Abstract Authors *
Enter full first name, middle initial and last names (separated by a comma). Mark presenting author with an asterisk * (as you will not be able to use 'bold'). Add an identifying number after the name to indicate affiliation.
Example: Elia Beniash*1,2, Ballav Borah1, Henry C. Margolis2,3.
Abstract Affiliations *
Enter department, institution, city, state/province (if applicable), country. Indicate affiliations by an identifying number next to the authors’ names. We ask that you list only primary affiliations.
Example: 1Dept of Oral Biology, 2Center for Craniofacial Regeneration, 3Dept. of Periodontics and Preventive Dentistry, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Abstract Body *
Enter background information, statement of the scientific question, brief description of the methods, results and conclusions - maximum 2650 characters with spaces (or 350 words). Please double-check that your abstract is not missing words at the end.
Please click on the submit button to submit your abstract submission
Your abstract has successfully been submitted
An error has occurred, or an entry field is missing.
Please check above.
Thank you for submitting an Abstract.